Sweet Diva MJ::
Creative Entrepreneur | Certified Personal Trainer | Virtual Health & Wellness Coach | Believer in total fitness & well being:: Mind, Body, Heart & Soul | Fit Foodie | Runner Eternal optimist | Conservative free spirit
I make a living doing & sharing all the things I love and am passionate about, always hoping to spread love & encouragement to others, along with plenty of smiles, giggles & maybe a touch of sass along the way……while raising & providing for my three children and helping them to learn to do the same in the process. =) THANK YOU for supporting my business and helping me achieve one of my favorite mottos:: to Live, Laugh & Love Well in all things, come what may……I think if we can manage to do that consistently, regardless of what life throws our way, then we have accomplished something to be proud of, don’t you??
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Do you do custom orders? Yes, I love custom orders!! I’m a creative entrepreneur who loves to create new things!! It makes what I do even more fun!! Please visit my Contact Page and send me a message. I would love to work with you and create just what you’re envisioning, or as close to it as we can get! Please understand that in order to get all the details just right, good communication is a MUST, orders cannot be completed until I am sure all the details are correct, and that often custom orders may require ordering of extra supplies, etc. that may affect shipping times. I will always communicate with you with the best estimates I can give.
- Do you offer bulk or wholesale discounts? Yes, I do, and I am proud to have my items not only shipped individually all over the world, but also in various storefronts in the South for those who want to order in large quantity for resale. I would love to work with other retailers as well to expand that reach even further, or be a part of your larger special event needs. Current wholesale pricing is as follows::
10 – 20 of the same item = 10% off
21 – 30 of the same item = 15% off
31 – 40 of the same item = 25% off
41 + of the same item = 35% off
If you would like to inquire further regarding combining items, or have another inquiry, etc., please send me a message through my Contact page and I would love to discuss it with you.
- Do you deliver locally to save local customers on shipping? Often, the answer to this is yes. It really depends on what kind of order you are placing (ie:: a large local order that would cost much in shipping charges makes much more sense, time and money-wise, to try to arrange a personal pick-up as opposed to a small item that will not cost much to ship). Also, where you are in relation to me locally is a factor, as well as what our mutual schedules are like at any given time. If you would like to place an order and have a meeting/pick up at a mutually agreeable location, I am usually perfectly willing to do so….HOWEVER, it will need to be in a convenient location and within a reasonable distance to make it worthwhile for both of us.
- What is your shipping policy? Most items will ship within 3 days, either via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Parcel Post with a tracking number. If there are any delays, occasionally caused by waiting on a supply order to arrive, I will always contact you and let you know, keeping you up to date on your order. Large bulk orders will most often be shippied via Fed Ex. and will usually require a little more processing time. I strive to keep my shipping charges as low as possible, charging only what I need to in order to cover the actual postage and shipping supplies. Breakable items (such as mugs) do require extra padding and packaging to ensure they arrive to you in one piece, so please be aware that the shipping charges you see are indeed the actual shipping charges I am paying to get your item to you in the condition you expect it to be in.
- What is your return policy? All products are custom, are made to order, and therefore are non-returnable. However, I truly want you to be happy with your item! Please contact me if there is a problem with your order so that we can reach a mutually agreeable solution. If there is an error in your order, please contact me immediately and I will of course correct our mistake in as timely a manner as possible. I want you to be as happy with your order as I envision you will be when creating it for you! In the unlikely event an item is returnable, the return must approved by the owner. A refund will be issued once the item has been returned, and it must be in the same condition it was when it left our studio to be sent to the customer. I do not issue refunds on shipping costs.